AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2018:
AIIMS Bhubaneswar: All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Bhubaneswar has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Senior Resident. Interested candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 22 December 2018.
• Last date for submission of application: 22 December 2018
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Vacancy Details
• Senior Resident – 123 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Senior Resident Posts
Educational Qualification: A Postgraduate Medical degree viz. MD/MS/DM/M.Ch/DNB in their respective disciplines recognised by MCI /Institute of National Importance.
Age Limit – 37 years
Selection Process for Senior Resident Posts
Candidates will be selected on the basis of written exam.
Application Process for AIIMS Bhubaneswar :
• General / OBC Category: Rs. 1000/- with transaction charges, as applicable.
• SC/ST Category: Rs. 500/- + Transaction Charges as applicable.
• OPH Category : No application Fees