APPSC Group 3 Recruitment 2019
Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission Group 3 Recruitment 2019 Notification for Panchayat Secretary posts has been issued by the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) to recruit candidates for the posts of Panchayat Secretary (Grade-IV). The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 19 January 2019.
Before applying for the APPSC Group 3 Recruitment 2019 Notification for 1102 Panchayat Secretary, Candidates are required to register themselves through One Time Profile Registration (OTPR) on the official website. Candidates can check the details regarding Andhra Pradesh Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2019 by scrolling down.
- Last Date of Application: 19 January 2019
- Screening Test – 21 April 2019
- Main Exam – 2 August 2019
Andhra Pradesh PSC Vacancy Details:
- Panchayat Secretary (Grade-IV)- 1102 Posts (Carried Forwarded Posts-51 Posts and Fresh Vacancies- 1051 Posts)
- Panchayat Secretary (Grade-IV) – Must have passed the Degree from any University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, State Act or a Provincial Act or an Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission.
Age Limit for Panchayat Secretary (Grade-IV) Job – 18-42 years (Age Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Women, as per Govt. Rules)
How to Apply for Andhra Pradesh Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2019:
Eligible candidates can apply Online on or before 19 January 2019. Candidates can take a printout of the finally submitted online application for future reference.
Application Fees for Panchayat Secretary (Grade-IV) Job:
- Gen: Rs.250/- and Rs.80/- examination free
- SC/ST/ OBC: Rs.250/- (Reserved category candidates are not required to pay examination fee)