01 Superintending Engineer Vacancy for B.Tech/B.E Salary 67,000 published on 20th November 2018
IIT Mandi announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed B.Tech/B.E for the position of Superintending Engineer.
|Vacancy 1||Superintending Engineer|
|Salary||Rs. 37,400 – Rs. 67,000/- Per Month|
|Experience||15 – 20 years|
|Last Date to Apply||10/12/2018|
Other Qualification Details:
- Essentials : Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/Institute. 15 years’ experience in relevant field as Civil Engineer/(GP 5400) or higher level from CPWD, State PWD or Semi Govt./PSU/Statutory or Autonomous organization/University/Institutes of national importance/reputed organization under Central/State Govt. of which at least 5 years should be in the GP of Rs. 7600/- or above.
- Desirable: Knowledge of Computer-aided Design (CAD) and latest Management Technology/other relevant software. Proven track record of handling construction projects/consultancy in organizations of repute. Experience of working with high tension lines, electrical maintenance, planning and execution of electrical works, Designing and estimation, construction management of large projects etc., as relevant to his specializations.
- If recruitment by deputation/transfer, grades from which deputation/transfer to be made: Deputation/Contract Officers from the Central PWD/State PWD or similar services/semi-Govt./PSU/Statutory or Autonomous organization, University/Institute of national importance/reputed organization under Central/State Govt.,: Holding analogous post, Or With at least 10 year’s regular service as Executive Engineer in the PB-3 with GP of Rs. 6600/- or equivalent.
Age: 55 years but Executive Engineers or Superintending Engineers having experience of 05 years or above in execution/monitoring of multistorey buildings of educational institutions such as IITs/IIMs/NITs/IISER/IISc may be given age relaxation up to maximum of 05 years.
Application Fee: The application fee of Rs.100/- is to be paid by a Demand Draft in favour of Registrar, Indian Institute of Technology Mandi payable at State Bank of India, IIT Mandi Branch (SBIN 0013711). No application fee is required from the Female candidates and Persons with Disabilities.
- The post shall be filled on regular/contract/deputation basis. The post is tenable in IIT Mandi at Kamand in Himachal Pradesh.
2. There will be age relaxation up to maximum of 05 years in respect of candidates who possess 05 years or more experience of working as Executive Engineer (civil) or Superintending Engineer (civil) in execution/monitoring of multistorey buildings of educational institutions such as IITs/IIMs/NITs/IISER.IISc.
- The Institute reserves the right to place a reasonable limit of the candidates to be called for presentation/interview. The candidates should therefore furnish details of all the qualifications and experience possessed in the relevant field over and above the minimum qualifications prescribed along with documentary evidence.
4. The Institute reserves the right not to fill up the post, cancel the Advt. in whole or in part without assigning any reason. The Institute’s decision in this regard shall be final.
The Registrar, IIT Mandi, Kamand- 175005 (HP)
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview.
How to Apply
- The candidates fulfilling the laid down eligibility criteria may submit their application on the prescribed Application Form along with testimonials; prescribed application fee; and latest passport size photograph to The Registrar, IIT Mandi, Kamand- 175005 (HP). The envelope should be superscribed as “Application for the post of Superintending Engineer”. The application received after the due date shall not be considered.
- . The prescribed Application Forms are downloadable from the Institute website (www.iitmandi.ac.in and link http://oas.iitmandi.ac.in/recruitment). No link will be available after 10.12.2018 (05.30 PM). The last date for online submission of duly completed applications shall be 10.12.2018 (5.30PM). However, hard copies of applications along with application fee of those candidates only who apply online till 10.12.2018 (05.30 PM) will be accepted till 17.12.2018 (05.30 pm). No application, will be entertained thereafter under any circumstances, even if postal delay is there. Eligibility of a candidate with regard to qualification, experience and age shall be calculated/considered with reference to last date for receipt of online applications.
3. The last date for online submission of applications will be 10.12.2018 (05.30 PM). However, hard copies of applications along with attested copy(ies) of certificates and application fee of the candidates who apply online till 10.12.2018 (05.30 PM) will be accepted till 17.12.2018 (05.30 PM). Thereafter, no application will be entertained even if postal delay is there. Advertisement No. IIT Mandi/Recruitt./RNA/2018-19/14.