India Post, Haryana Circle Job Notification:
India Post, Haryana Circle has invited applications for the 682 posts of Gramin Dak Sevaks. It is a golden chance for those candidates who have 10th pass. As there is no any weightage for the higher degree holders in the selection process for the Postal Department GDS Vacancy, so it is a suitable opportunity for the maitric pass candidaates seeking governmenmt jobs. Candidates can apply for the GDS posts through the application link given below. The last date for submitting application is 02 Jan 2019.
Candidates applying for the India Post Haryana Circle GDS Recruitment 2019 should possess essential qualification. They should have 10th standard pass from any state Govt./ Central Govt board. They should also have computer knowledge and will be required to furnish basic computer training certificate to apply for the posts. Selection process for the posts will be made as per the automatic generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidates online submitted applications.
- Last Date of Application: 02 Jan 2019
India Post, Gramin Dak Sevaks Vacancy Details
Gramin Dak Sevaks- 682 posts
Zone wise posts
- RMS/D/Dn/New Delhi-03
Eligibility Criteria for Gramin Dak Sevaks Posts Job
- The candidate should have passed 10th standard from approved state boards by the respective State Govt. / Central Govt. No weightage will be given for possessing any qualification(s) higher than the mandatory educational qualification. The Candidate passed Xth class examination in first attempt will be treated as meritorious against those passed compartmentally.
- COMPUTER KNOWLEDGE:-The candidate should have computer knowledge and will be required to furnish basic computer training certificate for at least 60 days from a recognized Computer Training Institute.
- For Gen/ UR Candidates-18 and 40 Years
Relaxation (In Upper age limit)
- SC/ST candidates-05 years
- OBC candidates- 03 years
- PH-10 years
Selection will be made as per the automatic generated merit list as per the rules
Based on the candidates online submitted applications.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at the link http://184.108.40.206/gdsonline2/fee.aspx.