IIIT Una Recruitment 2018:
Indian Institute of Information Technology Una announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed B.Tech/B.E, M.E/M.Tech, M.Phil/Ph.D for the position of Guest Faculty. Apply Online for 9 Guest Faculty Vacancies in IIIT Una Recruitment 2018-19 in Hamirpur. New recruitment Jobs 2018-19 notification iiitu.ac.in published for the post Junior Research Fellow, Senior Research Fellow in IIIT Una Recruitment 2018-19 read complete details before applying. 25 Vacancies in IIIT Una Notification for the post Guest Faculty.
Indian Institute of Information Technology Una IIIT Una Recruitment 2018
Guest Faculty vacancy in IIIT Una Recruitment 2018
IIIT Una recently published Guest Faculty recruitment notification 2018; Check all details here and apply on/before 12-12-2018.
|IIIT Una Recruitment 2018 Notification||Details|
|Guest Faculty||B.Tech/B.E, M.E/M.Tech, M.Phil/Ph.D|
|Last date to Apply||12/12/2018|
1. Electronics & Communication Engineering: Ph.D./ M. Tech in ECE relevant discipline with First class or with CGPA of 6.5 in 10 point scale and B.E./ B.Tech. in ECE with First class or with CGPA of 6.5 in 10 point scale.
6. Consolidated remuneration: (a) For Ph.D. holders – Rs. 54,000/- per month. (b) For master degree holders – Rs. 47,000/- per month.
Address For The Job
General Terms and Conditions
1. The nature of appointment is purely temporary for a period of one semester (even semester- January to June, 2019).
2. If selected, one month notice is required on either side to quit the post during the said tenure. In general the faculty members will not be permitted to leave the institute in between the semester.
3. Preference will be given to the candidate having Ph.D. in the relevant discipline.
4. Original documents of age proof/degrees/mark sheets/experience must be presented at the time of interview.
5. Applicants in employment (private, government or any other organization) are required to submit a “No Objection Certificate” from the employer at the time of interview.
6. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the written test/ interview. The selected candidates will be required to join immediately in the last week of December 2018.
7. Canvassing in any form will render a candidate ineligible. Institute reserves the right to select or reject a candidate without assigning any reason/s thereof.
8. This post does not confer any right on the applicant to claim either continuous employment or permanency in future.
9. The institute reserves the right to defer or cancel the advertisement at any stage of processing without assigning any reasons, if required.
10. The institute reserves the right to place a reasonable limit on the total number of candidates to be called for test or interview. Mere fulfilment of qualification does not entitle a candidate to be called for test or interview.
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply
The interested candidates may register their candidature by sending applications in the prescribed format (enclosed) with scanned copies of certificates, to the by E-mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 12th December 2018. The candidate must bring a set of copies of all relevant documents (self-attested), and all the original documents for verification while reporting for interview on the scheduled date and time.