Integrated Child Development Service Recruitment 2019
Integrated Child Development Service (ICDS) has issued a notification for recruitment to the post of Block Coordinator, District Coordinator, and Others. Interested candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 10 January 2019.
- Last date for submission of application: 10 January 2019
ICDS Vacancy Details
- Block Coordinator – 141 Posts
- Block Project Assistant– 141 Posts
- District Coordinator – 22 Posts
- District Project Assistant – 22 Posts
- Consultant (Planning, Monitoring & Evaluation/ Health & Nutrition/Financial Management/ Capacity Building & BCC/ Procurement) – 5 Posts
- Accountant – 3 Posts
- Project Associate– 3 Posts
- Block Coordinator/Block Project Assistant– Graduate
- District Coordinator -Graduate or Certification/ Diploma in Computer Science or IT.
- District Project Assistant – Graduate Degree/Post Graduate Diploma in Management/ Social Sciences/ Nutrition.
- Accountant – PG degree in Commerce/ Accounting/ CWA-Inter/CA Inter with at least 50% marks.
- Project Associate– Graduate in Computer Science or IT.
How to apply for ICDS Jobs 2018
Interested candidates can apply to the post by sending applications along with the documents at the following offices. The last date of submission of application is 10 January 2019.