Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019:
Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Veterinary Assistant Surgeon in Animal & Sheep Husbandry Department. Eligible candidates can apply in the prescribed format on or before 23 January 2019.
- Last Date for Submitting Online Application – 23 January 2019
- Exam Date – 17 February 2019
JKPSC Vacancy Detail
- Veterinary Assistant Surgeon (Animal Husbandry Department) -110 Posts
- Veterinary Assistant Surgeon (Sheep Husbandry Department) – 90 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Posts:
- Candidate should be a permanent resident of J&K State; and
- Should possess B.V.Sc & Animal Husbandry from a recognized University or Institute
18 to 40 Years
Selection will be done on the basis of Written Test.
How to Apply:
Apply online through the official website ”www.jkpsc.nic.in” on or before 23 January 2019.
- General Category – Rs.400/-
- Reserved Categories – Rs.200/-
- PHC Candidates – No Fee