NCERT Delhi Recruitment 2019:
National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) invited applications for the post of Assistant Editor and Other Posts. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and attend walk-in-interview 05, 06 & 07 February 2019.
Walk in Interview: 05, 06 & 07 February 2019
- Assistant Editor – 05 Posts
- Editorial Assistant – 05 Posts
- Proof Reader – 02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Assistant Editor and Other Posts Job:
- Assistant Editor – A degree in Arts or in Science from a recognized
- Editorial Assistant – A Second Class Degree in Arts or Science from any recognised University
- Proof Reader –A Bachelor degree either in English/Hindi/Urdu
- Assistant Editor –35 Years
- Editorial Assistant –30 Years
- Proof Reader – 27 Years
(Age Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Women, as per Govt. Rules)
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and walk in interview on 05, 06 & 07 February 2019 at Publication Division, NCERT, New Delhi.