Trade Apprentice Vacancy for 10TH, ITI
North Western Railway announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed 10TH, ITI for the position of Trade Apprentice.
|Vacancy 1||Trade Apprentice|
|Job Location||Ajmer, Bikaner, Jaipur, Jodhpur|
|Last Date to Apply||30/12/2018|
Other Qualification Details:
1. Zone Wise Vacancy Details: BTC Carriage Ajmer – 166, BTC Loco Ajmer – 57, Carriage Workshop Bikaner – 37, Carriage Workshop Jodhpur – 85, DRM Office Ajmer – 420, DRM Office Bikaner – 412, DRM Office Jaipur – 503, DRM Office Bikaner Jodhpur – 410.
2. Trades: Electrician, Carpenter, Painter, Mason, Pipe Fitter, Fitter, Diesel Mechanic, Welder, Plumber, Black Smith, Wireman, Steno, Technician, DSL Mechanic, machinist,
2. Imparting Training in Railway will not confer any right to the candidates för their absorption in Railway after successful completion of training. In terms of para-10 of Schedule V of the Apprenticeship IRules, 1991, notified on 15.07.92 by the Ministry of Labour, it shall not be obligatory on the part of the employer to otTer any employment to the Apprentice on the period of his/her apprenticeship training in his / her establishment. W: Shail obligatory on the part of the apprentice to accept an employmené Under the employer.
3. Imparting Training in Railway will not any right: TL candidates for their absorption in Railway after completion of Training. No correspondences för engagement will be entertained.
4. Beföre applying, the candidåtes should ensure.’Candidature of the candidate -shall be cancelled if he/she fails to produce the required original teStiPipniaIs vie)ifieation or any other discrepancy noticed.
2. Last Date for Submission of Application form – 30 Dec 2018.
How to Apply
2. Candidates Sliöiijd ensure their name, tither’s name, date of birth should exactly match as recorded in Matriculation or equivalent certificate. Any deviatiOn ‘found during Document Verification will lead to cancellation of candidature and also debarment. Candidates are advised to indicate their active mobile number and valid e-mail ID in the ONLINE application and keep them active during the entire engagement process as all important messages will be sent by email/SMS which will be treated as deemed to have been read by the candidates.