Odisha Police Recruitment 2018 Sepoys, Civil Constable:
State Selection Board, Odisha Police, Cuttack invites applications from the eligible intending candidates for recruitment of Sepoys / Constables (Male) in various 17 Battalions and Civil Constables (Male / Female) in 35 Districts / Establishments.
|Name of Post||No. of Vacancies|
|Sepoys / Constables||2021|
Minimum Age: 18 Years
Maximum Age: 23 Years
Age relaxation for SC/ST/SEBC 05 Years
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Candidate must have passed High School Certificate examination / +2 (for Civil Constable) or equivalent examination conducted by the Board of Secondary Education, Odisha or by any other recognized Board / Council.
- A candidate should be able to speak, read and write Odia and must have passed Odia as one of the subjects in the High School Certificate Examination or an examination in Odia Language equivalent to M.E standard, recognized or conducted by the School and Mass Education Department of Government of Odisha.
- Other Eligibility Criteria – (a) A candidate must be of good character. (b) If married, the candidate must not have more than one spouse living. (c) A candidate must be of sound health, free from organic defects and any physical deformity.
- Written Examination.
- Physical Measurement Test.
- Physical Efficiency Test.
Summary of Marks Distribution:
|Test Name||Maximum Marks|
|Physical Measurement and Physical Efficiency Test (a) Physical Measurement (Height) – 20 Marks, (b) Physical Efficiency Test – 35 Marks||55|
|Driving Test(If he possesses valid Driving License and wishes to appear in the Driving Test)||05|
|National Cadet Crops Certificate (NCC)||05|
|Total Maximum Marks =||120|
For General and OBC Category 150/-
For SC and ST Category Nill
How to Apply:
Completed prescribed application form along with Bank Draft / Postal Order and photo-copies of self-attested certificates / relevant documents should be sent to the concerned Commandant of the Battalion / DCP (Security) f Special Security Battalion through Post or to be deposited by hand at the concerned Battalion. The last date for submission of application is 26/07/2018 up to 5:00 PM.