Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2019:
Punjab and Haryana High Court Clerk Recruitment 2019: Society for Centralized Recruitment of Staff in Subordinate Courts under High Court of Punjab and Haryana (SSSC) on behalf of the District and Sessions Judges of the State of Haryana, invites online applications for filling up vacant posts of Clerk in the Subordinate Courts of Haryana.
Eligible and interested candidates can apply for sssc clerk recruitment 2019 at www.sssc.gov.in . The applicant who fulfills the prescribed educational qualification and other eligibility conditions may register online from 07 January 2019 to 04 February 2019.
- Last Date for Online Application Submission – 04 February 2019
- Written Exam – April 2019 or May 2019
Clerk – 353 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Punjab and Haryana High Court Clerk Post:
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- The applicant should possess a degree of Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science or equivalent thereto from a recognized university.
- He/she should have passed matriculation examination with Hindi as one of the subject and must have proficiency in operation of computers (word processing and spread sheets).
- General – 18 to 42 Years
- SC/ST of Haryana – 18 to 47 Years
- BC of Haryana – 18 to 47 Years
For more information, check detailed notification given below
Selection will be done on the basis of merit in written examination.
How to Apply
The Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format through www.sssc.gov.in by clicking at the button ‘Clerk (Subordinate Courts of Haryana). The last date to apply is 04 February 2019.
- Male – Rs. 750/-
- Female- Rs. 375/-
SC/ST/BC/ESM of the State of Haryana
- Male – Rs.200/-
- Female – Rs.100/-
Reserved Categories of the other States
- Male -Rs.750/-
Physical Handicapped & dependents of Ex-servicemen of the State of Haryana – As per their Original Category