SBI Jobs 2018: 47 Specialist Officers Vacancy for B.Tech/B.E, MCA, MBA/PGDM, CA.
SBI announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed B.Tech/B.E, MCA, MBA/PGDM, CA, ICWA for the position of Specialist Officers.
B.Tech/B.E, MCA, MBA/PGDM, CA, ICWA
Rs. 42,020 – Rs. 59,170/- Per Month
5 – 8 years
Last Date to Apply:-
Other Qualification Details:
- Educational Qualifications: B. Tech/ B. E. (Computer Sciences)/ MCA/ MBA (Business Analytics)/ M. Stat. (ISI Kolkata) Other Qualifications (Preferred): Data Analytics Qualifications.
- Post Qualication Experience: MMGS-III – Minimum 5 years & SMGS-IV – Minimum 8 Years in PSU/ Corporates/ Start-Ups (Start-Up :A young company / emerging business / niche business offering solutions in data analytics/ data science/ business analytics/ big data/ visual analytics) In the field of strategy/ data analytics/ data science/ analytics translator/ BPR of Customer journeys/ Office of top management handling strategy and data analytics Preferred Experience Data Analysis/ Mining.
Scale of Pay / CTC (Approx.): MMGS-III (42020-1310/5-48570-1460/2-51490), SMGS-IV (50030-1460/4-55870-1650/2-59170).
Age as on 30.09.2018: 25 – 35 Years.
Application fees and Intimation Charges (Non-refundable) is 600/- (Six Hundred only) for General and OBC candidates and intimation charges of 100/- (One hundred only) for SC/ ST/PWD candidates.
- Before applying for a post, the applicant should ensure that he/ she fulfilsls the eligibility and other norms mentioned above for that post as on the specifiesed date and that the particulars furnished by him/ her are correct in all respects. The applicant should ensure that the application is strictly in accordance with the prescribed format and is properly and completely fieled.
- Appointment of selected candidate is subject to his/ her being declared medically as per the requirement of the Bank. Such appointment will also be subject to the service and conduct rules of the Bank for such post in the Bank, in force at the time of joining the Bank.
- Candidates are advised to keep their e-mail ID alive for receiving communication viz. call letters/ Interview date advices etc. The Bank takes no responsibility for any delay in receipt or loss of any communication.
- Candidates belonging to reserved category including, for whom no reservation has been mentioned, are free to apply for vacancies announced for unreserved category and they must fulfill all the eligibility conditions applicable to unreserved category. In case of selection, candidates will be required to produce proper discharge certificate from the employer at the time of taking up the appointment.
- Details of Document to be uploaded:
- Brief Resume (DOC or DOCX)
- ID Proof (PDF)
iii. Proof of Date of Birth (PDF)
iv. Educational Certificates: Relevant Mark-Sheets/ Degree Certificate (PDF)
v. Experience certificates (PDF) vi. Others (PWD certificate, Form-16 as on 31.03.2018, current salary slip etc.)
- Photograph file type/ size:
i. Photograph must be a recent passport style colour picture.
ii. Size of file should be between 20kb–50 kb and Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred)
iii. Make sure that the picture is in colour, taken against a light-coloured, preferably white, background.
iv. Look straight at the camera with a relaxed face v. If the picture is taken on a sunny day, have the sun behind you, or place yourself in the shade, so that you are not squinting and there are no harsh shadows vi. If you have to use ash, ensure there’s no “red-eye”
vii. If you wear glasses make sure that there are no reactions and your eyes can be clearly seen. viii. Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover your face. vii. Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50kb. If the size of the file is more than 50 kb, then adjust the settings of the scanner such as the DPI resolution, no. of colours etc., during the process of scanning.
C. Document file type/ size:
a. All Documents must be in PDF except Resume which should be in DOC or DOCX format.
b. Page size of the document to be A4.
Shortlisting and Interview
How to Apply:-
- Candidates will be required to register themselves online through the link available on SBI website https://bank.sbi/careers.
- Candidates should fill the application carefully. Once application is filled-in completely, candidate should submit the same. In the event of candidate not being able to fill the application in one go, he can save the information already entered. When the information/ application is saved, a provisional registration number and password is generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the registration number and password. They can re-open the saved application using registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed. This facility of editing the saved information will be available for three times only.
- Fee payment will have to be made online through payment gateway available thereat. After ensuring correctness of the particulars in the application form, candidates are required to pay the fees through payment gateway integrated with the application. No change/ edit in the application will be allowed thereafter. The payment can be made by using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking etc. by providing information as asked on the screen. Transaction charges for online payment, if any, will be borne by the candidates.
- On successful completion of the transaction, e-receipt and application form, bearing the date of submission by the candidate, will be generated which should be printed and retained by the candidate. If the online payment of fee is not successfully completed in first instance, please make fresh attempts to make online payment. There is also a provision to reprint the e-Receipt and Application form containing fee details, at later stage. Application Fee once paid will NOT be refunded on any account NOR can it be adjusted for any other examination or selection in future. Online Registration of Application & Payment of Fees: from 30.10.2018 TO 22.11.2018.