Union Government launches National Scholarship Portal Mobile App
Union Minority Affairs Minister Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi launched the country’s first National Scholarship Portal mobile app here that would make the government welfare schemes more accessible to the needy student.
The National Scholarship Portal Mobile App
- The National Scholarship Portal Mobile App will ensure a smooth, accessible and hassle-free scholarship system for students from poor and weaker sections
- All the scholarships are being given directly into bank accounts of the needy students under the Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) mode through the National Scholarship Portal
- The app ensures that there is no scope for duplication and leakage.
- It will prove beneficial for students and will help in strengthening a transparent mechanism for the scholarships.
Benefits Of This App For A Students
- Students will get all the information regarding various scholarships on this mobile app.
- They will be able to apply for scholarships sitting in their home.
- Students can upload necessary documents on this mobile app.
- Students can check the status of their application, scholarship disbursement etc.