Women and Child Development Ministry launches “Web- Wonder Women” Campaign
The Ministry of Women and Child Development has launched an online campaign, ‘ #www: Web- WonderWomen’. The Campaign aims to discover and celebrate the exceptional achievements of women, who have been driving positive agenda of social change via social media. Smt. Maneka Sanjay Gandhi.Through the ‘#www: WebWonderWomen’, the Ministry and the Campaign’s Partners aim to recognize the strength of Indian women stalwarts from across the globe who have used the power of social media to run positive campaigns to steer a change in society.
- The Campaign will recognize and acknowledge the efforts of these meritorious Women.
- The Campaign invites Entries through nominations from across the world as per the laid out criteria. Nominations will be open till January 31, 2019.
- Indian-origin women, working or settled anywhere in the world, are eligible for nomination.
- The shortlisted entries will be open for public voting on Twitter and the finalists will be selected by a specialized panel of judges.
- Nominations have been invited to a large number of categories including Health, Media, Literature, Art, Sports, Environmental protection, and fashion among others.